Stampin’ Up! has just released the list of retiring products in the Annual Catalog and many Last Chance Products are on sale! Now is the time to get those last items off your wish list ordered before they are gone. Click here for the list!
My Top 6 Retirement List Tips:
1) In Colors: All 2019-2021 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don’t forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock for your craft stash. You don’t want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!
2) Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through May 3rd. All other retiring items such as bundles, paper, embellishments, and dies are only available while supplies last, so you don’t want to wait and miss out. Pay attention to the discount column. There are some great savings!
3) Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalog the discount does not so save on bundles while you can. Bundles are only available while supplies last.
4) Online Ordering: Your best bet for grabbing items before they sell out is to order online! I’m always happy to help and place orders for you, but the delay could mean items you want won’t be available.
5) Host Rewards: Exclusive Host Reward stamp sets also retire. If your order qualifies for host rewards, you may want to select those stamps. If your order is less than $150, use the March Host Code (33B7WSDE) and receive a special thank you gift from me.
6) Save the most money by applying your Host Rewards to the cost of your Starter Kit. Join between April 1 and May 3 and qualify for early access to add new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder items to your Starter Kit! Curious? Ask me for the details.